Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Great Time Was Had By All

Last night was our annual Christmas Dessert. It was a great time. We ended up having about 65 people show up. There are always a few that cancel at the last minute. We had a great time and want to thank any of you who came. I took some pictures before people got here. For some reason I didn't think to take a picture of Ainsley in her cute Reindeer PJs. Sorry.

Here is the drinks table. There was coffee, punch, sangria, and beer (that red bucket was full shortly after I took this picture - Thanks Bob).


One of the hits of the party was the Hershey Bar Cake. It looked pretty if I do say so myself. Also notice the labels for each of the desserts.

This Chipsy Turtle Cheesecake is amazing. It's one of my favorite desserts of all times.

This is the other cheesecake. It's a Chocolate Cheesecake that I got the recipe from Emerill. Can't go wrong with him!
I had to have a few desserts that weren't chocolate so I made this Strawberry Cake. It tasted great even if it was leaning a little.

Of course we had to have cookies. I made Spritz Cookies and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (which really should have been called butter chocolate cookies with how much butter went into them). I also made some mint covered pretzels.

In the past I have always made candies. This year it was too much but I decided to make fudge instead. I made chocolate fudge and peanut butter fudge. Yummy!


Not pictured are the things that other people brought. I would like to thank...
Jody for the Better than Sex Cake
Krystal for the Millionaire's Cake
Lori for the Chocolate Pie
Mary for the Pumpkin Roll
Ashley for the Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
Jessica for the Pound Cake
Debbie for the Chocolate Chip Cookies
Beth for Peanut Butter Toffee Bars
Anne for the Honey Bun Cake
I sure hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did, Thanks! Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails