Monday, February 28, 2011

While I'm Waiting

Another month has passed and I'm still waiting.


And with each passing day I feel a little more like my life is passing by before me.  That I'm wasting it thinking about what could have been, what should have been.  And that is what I'm doing.  Wasting.

Tonight on the way home from meeting with a friend I turned the radio on.  I heard the last line of a song and it was all I needed to hear tonight.  I turned the radio right off and contemplated what I was doing during this season of waiting.

God gave me the clear answer of what I should be doing.

"I will serve You while I'm waiting.  I will worship while I'm waiting" - John Waller  

In case you have never heard the song before, here's a video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails