Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Appreciation: Day 1

There is a movement going on in the blog world.  It's called 31 days.  Basically it's a commitment to blog everyday for the month of October.  I wasn't going to do it.  I thought I was too busy.  But then I decided that everyone is too busy and yet there are so many people who are involved in this movement. 

So I decided to join in.  And then I thought about what can I possibly write about for 31 days.  It felt daunting and huge.  So I have decided to make my 31 days a montage of pictures and maybe just a few sentences to describe my daily picture.

I'm calling it 31 Days of Appreciation.  It will be my way to stop and appreciate my life through images. 



So without further ado...my picture for the day.




Today I am appreciative of....



...a coupon that allowed me to buy what I am hoping will be my last maternity clothes for this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails