Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cloth Diaper Update

I have been doing the cloth diapers for a week now. I only have 4 so she isn't in them all the time. We usually do 2 a day and then use compostable disposable diapers the rest of the time (which work great and don't kill the environment). So far, it has been pretty easy. I just throw them in the wash with all the stuff in them and they come out spotless again. I was shocked the first time.

I have bought 3 more diapers off of Ebay. I am looking forward to when they get here. I won't have to do the laundry quite so much once I have more. I can see how buying these diapers would become addictive.

My only beef with the whole thing is that they are bulky. My girl is already big on the bottom with lots of rolls and this makes it worse. I am going to have to pull out some of the 6-9 month pants for her to wear when she has the diapers on. It's not a huge issue, just something that is a little annoying.

Overall, we are happy with the process. Ainsley is still enjoying them as well. She still laughs at me when I put them on her. It's just too cute. I'll be sticking it out for awhile longer. I'll let you know if my opinion changes after time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails