Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally

I will resist the tempation to post another video because to most people it's really not a big deal...but...Ainsley finally figured out how to roll over.

At 4 months the books were telling me that she should be doing it with ease. She learned to sit up unsupported before she learned to roll over. I was beginning to think she would walk before she learned this skill.

On Thursday, I got an email from Anne while I was at work saying that my quiet days were over and that Ainsley had learned to roll over. I didn't quite believe her but I can now say with full confidence, she knows how to do it. I thought she forgot yesterday because she didn't do it all day but today she is doing it again like crazy (including in her crib!)

So congrats to Ainsley! You make mommy so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails