Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life with Logan

I started this week taking care of Logan in the afternoons. I have to say, I was pretty nervous. 2 babies under the age of 7 months is enough to scare anyone. I don't know how people with twins do it.

Leah dropped Logan off yesterday and away we went. On a side note, I have to say that Leah did great going back to work. She was obviously feeling the emotions of leaving but did a great job with the transition. She did quite a bit better than I did.

Logan has been a great addition for the first 2 days. He has gone down for naps well. He eats well. He's just a generally happy baby when he's awake.

I still think the funniest thing is that he looks just like his dad. If you put glasses on him and he was bigger they could be twins. I look forward to seeing grown up Logan standing next to his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails