Friday, March 5, 2010

Teaser

Most of you probably know we leave for our cruise on Sunday.  It's here and I couldn't be more excited.  And here's my top 10 list of things I'm looking forward to in no particular order.
  1. Alone time with Ryan
  2. Coffee on the balcony of my room
  3. Mai Tais by the pool
  4. Uninterrupted Sleep
  5. Swimming with Stingrays
  6. Snorkeling
  7. Not having to cook for 5 days
  8. Dessert
  9. 80 degree weather
  10. Feeling refreshed
I did some google searches this morning for images.  Couldn't find any really great ones but here's a few preview pictures...

Our Ship - The Norwegian Dawn

Our Room with a Balcony

Our Excursion in Cozumel is riding ATVs and then Snorkeling

Our Excursion in Grand Cayman is swimming with Stingrays.  He's smiling at me!

Here's a picture of where I will be spending much time on the boat.

And here's a picture of a place that I can thankfully avoid this trip!

See you in a week.  Happy Cruising to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Cruising! I hope you enjoy it immensely and come back super relaxed! Have fun!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails