Friday, October 15, 2010

The Name Has Passed



When I was a little girl, my mother used to call me Tracey Pumpkin. Most times it would come out as Tracey Punkin. It's always nice to have a nickname. It was something super special to me because I was the youngest of 3 girls.

When we had Ainsley, my mother started calling the baby her Ainsley Punkin. It is such a sweet place in my heart that she passed that name and love on to my child.

In addition to our Friday lunch date, I took Ainsley to the farmers market to pick out a pumpkin.  They had a pumpkin house and a couple cut out faces.  She had a blast running around.  My heart was full of the love that my mother passed to me and that I can now pass to my Ainsley Punkin.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails