Saturday, January 29, 2011

Like a Fish

My mother in law has a pool in her backyard so we decided it would be a good idea to get Ainsley in swimming lessons this winter/spring to get her more comfortable with the water.  Ryan was on the swim team when he was 5 and loved swimming.  We wanted to pass that love of water on to her.

We have been going to the Y every Saturday with Ryan's coworker, Megan and her little boy Colton.  Ainsley loves it every Saturday.

Seeing that I just got my new camera on Thursday, I brought it to the class this morning and snapped over 200 pictures.  Yikes!  I won't bore you with that but how about 5?

Daddy getting her excited before class even starts

Megan and Colton

On the Kick Board

Daddy must have said something funny

Worn out in the car ride home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails