Friday, May 7, 2010

So Sweet

I was planning on posting another recipe today but I'm not going to because it didn't turn out very well. That's all part of experimenting with the kitchen but I was still highly disappointed. Black bean cakes with homemade guacamole and dirty rice.  Sounds good right?  Looks good right?




 
Not this time.  The rice was crunchy and not cooked.  The black bean cakes were dry and too strong in spice.  The guacamole was at least good but that's not enough to post about.  (Side note, I have successully made these black bean cakes before and they were good.  I have no idea what happened)
 
So instead I'm going to show you what came out of this....
 
These...
 
And the best part is that it's just the beginning of a long summer of fresh fruits and veggies.  I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails