Saturday, January 30, 2010

We Did It

Just a quick update to let you know that we survived this past week.  Ryan and Ainsley did great.  I was so proud of them.  Apparently the first night and the first morning were the hardest on Ainsley.  She didn't know where her Mama was.  But she quickly adjusted and had a great time with Daddy.

I did ok as well.  It was difficult to say goodbye but I did it.  The conference was fine and I met some new friends.  I enjoyed the time away but was ready to come home.  I ended up getting an earlier flight trying to beat the snow storm that was coming. 

The best part of the trip was coming home.  Ryan and Ainsley met me at the airport and as soon as Ainsley saw me she yelled Mama as loud as she could.  It was a sweet reunion.  As for the breastfeeding, we made it through that as well.  She remembered and still wanted it when I got back.

So now I know we both can survive.  Good thing too because that cruise in March is coming really soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails