Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to Work

I am going to work tomorrow. I can't believe that 12 weeks flew by so fast. In honor of the day, I have decided to create 2 top five lists. One for reasons I am glad to be going back to work and one for reasons I am sad.

Reasons I am Glad to Go to Work Tomorrow
1. I love my job. I love the people I work with and I love what I do.
2. I have 2 wonderful people to watch Ainsley so I don't have to worry about her.
3. I love math and puzzles and my job is full of both of those things.
4. I was starting to get bored at home and if I was home much longer I would really have needed to start to deep clean (which I hate).
5. It gives me a reason to work on losing weight so I can fit into my clothes again

Reasons I am Sad to Go to Work Tomorrow
1. Ainsley
2. Ainsley
3. Ainsley
4. Ainsley
5. Ainsley

Off I go tomorrow morning. I will let you know in the afternoon how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails