Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Have Lost Myself

I was thinking through what I could post today. I wanted to write about something besides Ainsley. I started thinking through what is going on in my life. I thought and I thought. All of it revolves around Ainsley. I have lost myself. What do I like to do? What do I do? What happened to me?

This is the part of me that is excited to go back to work. I have less than 2 weeks to go and I am actually starting to look forward to it. I am looking forward to engaging my brain in things besides baby schedules, 3:00am feedings, cleaning, cooking, etc. I am really excited about using that strong math oriented part of my brain.

So for now, I am going to go back to my world as I know it for the next 1.5 weeks where I don't exist as anything but Ainsley's mom. It will change too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails