Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last official day of maternity leave. It's been an amazing time for me. I have enjoyed every minute of it, from the first smiles to the screaming fits. I have enjoyed holding my baby and watching her play on the floor.

I also love my job. I am ready to go back. I spent yesterday installing a light in my kitchen, painting the kitchen ceiling around the new light, updating the look of my blog, posting to my blog, going out to lunch with a great friend, and of course hanging out with Ainsley. My point is, I was bored.

I am not bored with Ainsley. I am bored with her two 3 hour naps a day. Yep, my girl knows how to sleep. I am ready to stimulate my mind again.

In honor of our last full day together (besides weekends), we are not leaving the house. We are staying in our pjs all day (actually, I showered and put yoga pants on - no need to be icky). Its pouring rain outside and we are inside just enjoying each other.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, she is a cutie. And is that a strawberry on her tummy? Wesley has one on his head that used to be really obvious until he grew hair. Now its really faded and not as raised as it was when he was Ainsley's age. Have fun back at work. Its really a "to each his own" thing with staying at home and working. What I wouldn't give to have those 3 hour naps back. I could get so much done. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails